Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Latest on Hoga's Schedule

Due to weather delays in Seattle (where the tug and barge that will be carrying Hoga are now), the lift has been delayed until December 19th with a scheduled departure of the 21st.

We will continue to post regular updates as new information becomes available.


Post a Comment

<< Home